Please turn in your Valentine dinner ticket sheet to Mrs. Fish at LEMS on Monday. If you can't bring in the sheet, please take a picture and/or text your information to me. I need to know the food count so that we can get food ordered on Monday. I will collect all money and unsold tickets at practice on Tuesday and Friday.
I will need help with table set up and decorations on Wednesday at the fairgrounds at 6:00 p.m.
NO PRACTICE on Thursday. I will need parents to help cook and prep plates around 3:30. The kids will be serving dinner at 5:00 and 6:30. We will start clean up around 7:30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Tuesday- "A" group practice 5:30-7:00 and weigh in for Douglas Wednesday- "B" group 5:30-6:30 and weigh in for Douglas...
-
Lusk Rawhide Wrestling Gear Check Out/Registration Day! TUESDAY , January 3rd, 2023 @LEMS Commons 6:00-7:00 p.m. Registration fee is $60. ...
-
Tuesday- "A" practice - 6:00-7:30 Thursday- "A" practice - 6:00-7:30 - LAST PRACTICE ...unless your wrestler plans on at...
No comments:
Post a Comment